What You MUST Do Before Recording
In order to make the consultation as smooth as possible it is important to study the patient’s history in depth:
There are a number of questions you should address before commencing recording:
• Have they ever presented with this problem before?
• Have they ever seen a specialist before and what did they say?
• What was their last consultation about?
• What medical problems do they have?
• What medicines do they take?
• Are they allergic to anything?
• Are there any relevant social circumstances?